Monday 1 November 2010

Plan 9 - Comics GALORE

I had time to kill before attending a course on Saturday so had a look around Rosemount viaduct/Skene street area. Intially I was looking for Yatai just so I could check where it was for next time one of our friends is up.

But as I wandered I noticed a bright yellow frontage in amongst the charity shops...Plan 9. So on Sunday I dragged my fiancée out for a rummage.

So many comics and graphic novels to catch up on! Fables, Jack of Fables, Sandman, New covers for Transmetropolitan, Lucifer, Gears of War.....just to name a few. I need to have a hunt in storage for what I've got so far in Fables and Sandman...But there are SO many that I want to get into....ARGH!

In other news my fiancée's health is still an issue however he's started product reviews on his own blog (I even do some too - for the "girly products" as he puts them) Which you can read here! Check out the reviews and the products all come from the website shown below.



Eco yourself clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment