Thursday 14 October 2010

Changes

You know I've just about got used to Aberdeen. To think I might have to move away to somewhere new again kinda suck. And all because my employer would rather unsettle their workforce to different locations within the city, and cos my contract is expiring. Yes I'm dispensable according to higher up, others may disagree.

So back on the job hunt for me. Would stay in Aberdeen too. Bit cold but nice. People say its a grey city but that's not the case in my view. Duthie Park, Union Terrace Gardens, International Market, and the Farmer Market. The Mall - now the trinity centre again I noticed.

September was a really quiet month. It just disappeared with nothing major happening. Went for a few walks. Treated ourselves to a trip to Glasgow to see friends, and a meal out when I got my tax money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment