Sunday 20 June 2010

Been a while

So whilst I've been working like a mad thing recently I've had very little energy to do much else but sleep, eat and work.

So one of my BIG thing finished last Sunday with racing up at Alford. The Greenpower Project is run by myself and another teaher in the school and we worked really hard getting the car ready.

Now thats out the way I can have a chill out in the last few weeks of term and actually start living again.

We've had a few takeaway of late and finally got out to manzils for a meal - which was okay cos the place was so busy! We trailed round a few side streets that night looking for somewhere to go but they are about a tenner for a main so we plumed for a favourite.

We did go into the union bridge pizza hut and discover that they have actually updated the decor - finally. Gone are the big mdf circles on the wall = replaced with a nice coat of paint and some pretty modern pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment