Sunday 9 May 2010

Sad news and a long walk

Monday before last my mum called to tell me my great gran had died. She was 103 and had been in in a care home from at least the last 10 years. So I told very few people, just my fiancee and my close workmates.

On Tuesday night we went for a long walk. We were out about 2 and a half hours. Must have walked a good 4 or 5 miles. We walked out to the Grammar School rugby grounds, past several posh restaurants (Malmasion), hotels (Simpson's) and then turned up onto Anderson Drive, until we got toKings Way. We went all the way down to the BBC buildings, once we got to Rosemount Place we were on familiar streets and headed home.

Anyway it helped and have new areas that we need to explore properly. With camera and my wits about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment